P.R.A.M For Birth CLASSES @ HOLISTIC NURTURE (Prepare, Relax & Move)
During pregnancy is a wonderful time to practice Yoga, whether you are a first timer or a seasoned practitioner! Busy lives/work/family responsibilities mean that sometimes days can go by without taking the time to pause and acknowledge the little life growing in your belly! Yoga for pregnancy will encourage you to slow down and become more aware of your changing body and your growing baby. Its also no secret that Yoga is an excellent way to help relieve physical and mental stress and contribute to a healthier pregnancy.
You may be pleasantly surprised at how much you will love prenatal yoga – there are so many benefits for both you & your baby!
- breathing techniques reduce anxiety and deep breathing means more oxygen for mum and baby.
- Yoga poses improve strength and stamina and help prepare the body for labour.
- Yoga helps you tune in to your body with mindful movement, nurturing you and switching on your intuition.
- Soothes the nervous system reducing insomnia and encouraging a good nights sleep– mums report sleeping better after class and improved quality sleep!
- Reduces typical aches and pains such as back-ache, pelvic girdle and hip pain
- Yoga poses to increase space in the pelvis and encourage baby to move into optimal positioning for birth
- Lovely bonding time – this is your special time of the day/week just for you & baby with no other distractions. As you allow yourself to switch into relaxation mode the stresses of the day will fade away……
Your P.R.A.M for Birth Classes are taught by Doula’s Emer McGlade & Leemore Blitzbau Butler, who have inside experience in all 3 Dublin maternity hospitals as well as home-birth…. As mums ourselves ( with 7 children between us!), we have a wealth of knowledge & experience to share… and want to nurture ALL Mamas-to-be on their journey to birth & beyond.Why wait….. come along and try a class and experience some of these benefits for yourself. Classes are held on Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays in our cosy, warm and friendly studio- Holistic Nurture in Blanchardstown Village. (St.Brigids Shopping Centre)
Pregnancy Yoga is suitable from around 14 weeks onwards and is suitable all the way through pregnancy to birth.
P.R.A.M for birth Drop in class €15
P.R.A.M for birth Class Bundle 5 classes €60
Class times – Weds 6.30pm Sat 10.30am
Please fill in the contact form below for enquiries. Thank-you!